Next Level Physical Therapy
Are you a talented multitasker who loves interacting with people? We’re looking for a positive and professional receptionist to be the face of our local business. You’ll welcome visitors, clients, and fellow employees, answer phone calls and emails and assist us with other operations as needed. The ideal candidate is a great communicator with a strong work ethic who is interested in a meaningful role on a supportive team. If this sounds like you, apply today!
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
- Great company culture. We are a team of passionate individuals who love helping people
- We are aligned in our goals and mission. We support each other to provide exceptional service to our clients
- We value the support and have meetings weekly for training so everyone is supported
- Health insurance, 401K, PTO, vacation days
- Organize company trips and handle employee travel itineraries to ensure off-site events go well
- Make appointments for employees and ensure the calendar is current and correct
- Answer phone calls and emails and communicate relevant information to the appropriate parties
- Welcome fellow employees, clients, and visitors when they enter the building and give them any pertinent information or directions
- Help with billing team
- Develop relationships with clients
- Make sure the schedule stays filled
- Make sure the office is organized
- Make sure all payments are collected and documented
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational, and customer service skills
- At least one year of receptionist or administrative assistant, experience, or similar preferred
- Has previous experience with word processing programs and basic computer skills
About Next Level Physical Therapy
We are the nation’s leading pain solution offering world-class physical therapy service for active adults and athletes aspiring to get back to doing what they love.
We are on a mission to be the best physical therapy experience in the world. We are a young company that has risen to the top quickly. Since opening 5 years ago, we have been voted BEST PT CLINIC every year (2017-2020). We love what we do and aspire to high standards. This has led to a strong record of success and massive growth.
Check us out: