State Farm - Shawn Aguilar Agency
You need to be bilingual and speak Spanish!
Are you a talented multitasker who loves interacting with people? We’re looking for a positive and professional receptionist to be the face of our local business. You’ll welcome visitors, clients, and fellow employees, answer phone calls and emails, sort and deliver mail, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, and assist us with other operations as needed. The ideal candidate is a great communicator with a strong work ethic who is interested in a meaningful role on a supportive team. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Answer phone calls and emails and communicate relevant information to the appropriate parties
- Greet visitors, clients, and fellow employees when they arrive at the front desk and provide them with any necessary directions or information
- Assure incoming and outgoing mail is managed appropriately and handle deliveries
- Arrange appointments for employees and keep the calendar up-to-date
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic computer skills
$29,500 - $35,000 yearly
About State Farm - Shawn Aguilar Agency
The State Farm mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams.