Century 21 Advantage Gold
Do you have a passion for helping others and love putting a smile on people’s faces? Then you’re a great fit for the receptionist position on our team! You’ll act as the first point of contact for the business, answer phone calls, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, handle mail and deliveries, and help us with other operational duties to keep everything running smoothly. If you’re looking for a role where you make a difference every day, start your application today.
- Provide administrative support to other team members with data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc. when needed
- Handle deliveries and manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Respond to incoming phone calls and emails and make sure the right people receive all important information
- Ensure the security of the building by having visitors follow necessary sign-in protocol
- Arrange appointments for employees and keep the calendar up-to-date
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- 1+ year of front desk receptionist experience or related job experience preferred
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and verbal communication skills
About Century 21 Advantage Gold
We are the number One Century 21 firm in Pennsylvania, with 11 locations serving PA and NJ. We are a tech-forward company dedicated to helping our agents increase their business. If you're doing 1 million in production and want to grow to three million, or doing three million and want to grow to five or six or ten million, we are the company for you. We have the technology and the support systems in place to help you double triple, or quadruple your income! We've done it for others and we can do it for you. Let us help you grow!