Are you a talented multitasker who loves interacting with people? We’re looking for a positive and professional Receptionist to be the face of our local business. You’ll welcome visitors, clients, and fellow employees, answer phone calls and emails, sort and deliver mail, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, and assist us with other operations as needed. The ideal candidate is a great communicator with a strong work ethic who is interested in a meaningful role on a supportive team. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Assist with other administrative tasks, such as data entry, copying, filing etc.
- Assure incoming and outgoing mail is managed appropriately and handle deliveries
- Make appointments for employees and ensure the calendar is current and correct
- Take incoming phone calls and respond to emails and ensure the appropriate people receive all relevant information
- Organize company trips and handle employee travel itineraries to ensure off-site events go well
- 1+ year of front desk receptionist experience or related job experience preferred
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
$15 - $17 hourly
About Power Escrow
Power Escrow is an independent escrow company in the north county coastal area with an experienced escrow team continuing to grow as we grow our business with a great following of clients. We are ready to grow again!