Anna Mai Acupuncture
Do you have a passion for helping others and love putting a smile on people’s faces? Then you’re a great fit for the receptionist position on our team! You’ll act as the first point of contact for the clinic, answer phone calls, schedule appointments, collect payments, handle mail and deliveries, and help us with other operational duties to keep everything running smoothly. If you’re looking for a role where you make a difference every day, start your application today.
- You will meet and greet clients and fellow employees, answer phone, emails, schedule and confirming appointment
- Verify insurance and payments along with explaining how billing works
- You will break down and set up treatment rooms
- Help with keeping the office clean and maintain an inviting environment
- Manage patient flow
- Handle phone calls and inquiries about Acupuncture
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- 1 year of experience as a receptionist, administrative assistant, guest service specialist, or similar position preferred
- Has previous experience with word processing programs and basic computer skills
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
$18 - $19 hourly
About Anna Mai Acupuncture
Anna Mai Acupuncture is located in the heart of Campbell, walking distance between Downtown Campbell and the Pruneyard. We won for Best of Silicon Valley Acupuncture Clinic 2 years in a row by Mercury News. 2022 & 2023. We thrive to provide the best service and experience for our patients and are looking for a positive and professional receptionist to join our team.