The Greene Group
Do you have a passion for organization and love building better systems to help businesses succeed? We’re in search of an office manager to work at the helm of our office operations and set expectations with our office staff that meet our high-quality standards. We encourage applicants who a re inspired by new opportunities, motivated by challenges and ready to get started.
- Make sure office policies are adhered to and reflect our company’s high standards
- Communicate with third-party vendors, contractors, service providers and customers as a representative of our organization
- Ensure office systems are efficient and effective including filing systems, schedules, budget, maintenance, and stock
- Carry out other human resources tasks and office administration duties when necessary
- Manage office’s secretarial duties including leading day-to-day operations and overseeing administrative assistants
- Create Structure: You will play an essential part in continuing to build the business. You will develop systems, checklists and procedures to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the office. You will be in charge of all database management. Assisting with data and materials prior to listing appointments, inputting and launching all team listings through MLS systems, coordinating with listing agent and clients to ensure listing standards are exceeded
- Support and Serve: In this role, you will provide an executive level of administrative support to your agent to leverage them to a higher level. This may include but is not limited to phone and email management, calendar organization, task management and keeping your agent on track of key tasks
- Marketing Assistance: You will oversee the coordination of marketing materials for the team which includes ordering and distributing of flyers and managing all social media platforms on behalf of the agent, streamlining the communication of all important team events and handle client appreciation and referral program
- Must possess exemplary problem-solving, communication, and time management skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- 2 years of management experience or similar work experience required
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
- Organized and detailed oriented is a must
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Database Software
- PDF Software
- Website management experience and social media knowledge
- Marketing software such as MailChimp
- Preferred Real Estate License, but not mandatory
About The Greene Group
Arnita Greene offers "Premier Real Estate Services,” specializing in new home sales, short sales and investment property sales.
Arnita Greene is associated with Compass Realty in Washington, DC. The Greene Group was founded in 2016 by Arnita Greene, a 14-year Real Estate industry veteran at Compass. In 2017, Arnita Greene was the #1 woman agent at Keller Williams Preferred Properties and #2 overall agent in the market center in gross commission income. She has helped countless clients achieve homeownership, sell residential properties and purchase investment properties.
Arnita Greene's team has built a record-breaking client base through repeat buyers and referrals. She provides great customer service, helping clients realize homeownership throughout DC and Maryland.