Business Manager – to support, promote, and enhance business operations by effective communication with staff, managers, agents, and clients.
Provide feedback, goal setting, responding to client and staff needs, mentoring, and coaching staff and agents to achieve performance improvement. Monitor workflows and ensures adherence to policies and procedures; recommends and/or implements changes as necessary to maintain efficiency.
Very competitive compensation, based on experience.
If this position sounds like a great fit for you, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please include references with your resume.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
• Real Estate license is preferred but not required; however, must be willing to obtain a license within six months of employment
• Excellent leadership, communication, problem solving, and organizational skills
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Ability to work a varied schedule including nights and weekends
RE/MAX MacIntyre & Cowen Real Estate Professionals was founded by Peter MacIntyre and Eleanor Cowen.
MacIntyre & Cowen is comprised of a full time selling team, 8 accredited buyer’s agents and 4 full time staff who are committed to providing you integrity, knowledge and professionalism; with top notch customer service, professional expertise and a solid commitment to your real estate needs. We understand both the real estate market and the financing programs that are available to work around your busy lifestyle.
MacIntyre & Cowen's reputation speaks for itself with results. With today’s economy, you need an expert to buy or sell a home and that is what the MacIntyre & Cowen Team offers: service, knowledge, and experience. We are proven problem solvers and pride ourselves on offering the absolute best customer experience!