Keller Williams Kingstowne
The MCA is the voice of value in the Market Center. As a servant leader who has strong interpersonal skills, the MCA is responsible for managing the operations and finances of the Market Center and is committed to the growth of the associates in our office through coaching and training.
What will you do?
Your 20 percent—or your core activities that will drive your greatest results:
- Engage fully in the systems, tools, and conversations used to drive the Market Center and associates to profitability through consistent growth in market share
- Systematically quantify and communicate value to support associate validity so that the Market Center nets at least five associates per month
- Lead the Market Center staff in implementing powerful growth systems and tools that associates can leverage to grow their market share
- Lead strategic, financial decision-making, ensure appropriate bookkeeping and accounting systems are accurately maintained, monitor daily finances, complete weekly soft closes, and close the books monthly. Lead associates to implement the same systems in their businesses
- Strive to retain associates in the office through outstanding leadership skills, value presentation, and professional relationships
As the MCA of Keller Williams Kingstowne, you will enjoy a generous base plus bonus opportunity.
Medical, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Education and Training Opportunities, Room for Growth, and more.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Oversee reception and additional staff as needed.
- Collaborate with the OP and TL to plan for Market Center profitability.
- Collaborate with the OP and TL to build strong systems that enable the Team Leader to regularly conduct recruiting appointments.
- Engage as a leader. Help to construct projections in appointments, gross, net, and profit. Regularly communicate actual numbers. Support the team in identifying solutions if actual results are not in alignment with goals.
- On a monthly basis, build the Market Center’s value package, and lead systematic communications of value.
- On a daily basis, use the projection tool to identify the amount of Company Dollar that has been received for the month, and the amount that is pending.
- Build systems to ensure all associates in production have goals tracked in KW tools.
- Work with the Market Center leadership team to construct systems to direct associates to the Production Solution that is right for them.
- On a weekly basis, work with the Market Center leadership team to conduct Career Growth Initiative conversations with associates to ensure they stay on track to achieve their goals.
- Consult with associates on shared business-building fundamentals.
- Use the Leverage system and tools to build and lead a powerful staff.
- Lead support and operational systems that empower associate businesses.
- Introduce new products/services to associates.
- Ensure all associate transactions are accurately recorded and tracked.
- Implement full charge bookkeeping (A/R and A/P).
- Oversee purchasing (supplies and equipment).
- Complete weekly soft closes and communicate key numbers, any anticipated challenges, and any opportunities to celebrate with the rest of the Market Center leadership team.
- Complete accurate banking and accounting.
- Complete monthly closes and transmits monthly data on time.
- Oversee maintenance of office equipment and technology.
- Create agendas and record meeting minutes.
- Humble, hungry, smart
- Strategic, supportive leader
- Strong working financial knowledge
- 1+ years of industry, administrative, or leadership experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- People-oriented and a positive, proactive problem-solver
- Detailed oriented
- Technologically savvy
$45,000 - $60,000 plus bonus DOE
About Keller Williams Kingstowne
Keller Williams is a gathering place for the industry's best real estate agents. The Keller Williams Kingstowne Market Center has industry-leading real estate training, generous commission splits, and an experienced leadership and support staff. Keller Williams Kingstowne is a hot spot for agents looking to rapidly build and grow their real estate careers.