RE/MAX on the Bay
RE/MAX on the Bay is looking for an Office Administrator to serve as the cornerstone of the office, the point of contact for agents and staff for tech support and office procedures. We are a "growing" real estate company - meaning it's a do-what-it-takes-to-get-the-job-done and get results position.
- Work effectively with agents, staff and clients, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism.
- Results oriented and a problem-solver, persistent, adaptable, precise and accurate, attentive to detail, organized and optimistic.
- Assist agents and staff with technology support.
- Capable of uncovering issues and identifying areas that need improvement then recommending and executing changes (in systems, processes, procedures, etc.)
- Able to work effectively and independently, prioritize tasks, take responsibility for quality/accuracy of work, and bring projects to closure.
- CT Real Estate license is a plus but not required to be hired.
- Must be able to maintain confidential information.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Technology savvy. Proficient in Microsoft Office and GMail, knowledge of Google apps, website management, landing pages, online tools and other basic internet skills.
- Detail-oriented with superior organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills and decision-making abilities
- Good interpersonal communication skills
Salary: $31,000 - $41,000
About RE/MAX on the Bay
We are a growing real estate company of 18 agents and 4 support staff with strong core values of Leadership, Integrity, Trust, Excellence, Education and Family. We have helped over 330 families buy and sell their homes in the last 12 months and that number continues to rise each year. Our mission is to provide the best experience possible for our clients and customers while helping them achieve their goals.