Part-Time Position (18-24 hours per week) (In-office position)
We’re looking for a detail-oriented Accounting Assistant for a part-time (with full-time opportunity) position in Huntington Beach.
The position will assist in QuickBooks management including: verifying and inputting bills, accounts payable, and accounts receivable. You will assist in accounts payable, reconciling bills for accuracy and payroll processing,
- Track and record all accounts receivable accurately, while also generating and managing accounts payable invoicing
- Review the daily revenue activity list to ensure accountability, reconcile general ledger accounts, review any account discrepancies, and make corrections
- Increase profitability by evaluating balance sheets, income, expense accounts, and recommended adjustments while preserving accuracy
- Oversee the daily accounting operations by developing monthly projections and yearly budgets
Daily tasks will include:
- Reconciling Accounts Payable in QuickBooks
- Entering bills (payables) into QuickBooks
- Bank and credit card reconciliation
- Account Receivable
- Bank deposits
- Vendor communication via email and phone
- Other helpful tasks as needed
- Excellent math skills, relationship skills, communication skills, and customer service skills are crucial
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel and familiarity with Quickbooks or similar accounting software
- Calendaring and email correspondence skills
- Ability to perform basic math computations
- Proficiency and comfort with computer navigation
- Amazing organizational talent and time-management
- Excellent attention to detail
$21 - $25 hourly
About Obey Imaging
Obey Imaging is an established Government Contractor with a presence in the public and private sector. Our company possesses core values to ensure customer and employee satisfaction. We believe in a positive work-life balance and abide by the motto "happy employees are good employees."
We are 12-year old company that has delivered meaningful impact to numerous employees. Our continued focus on employees' personal growth has allowed Obey Imaging to pivot, adjust, survive and blossom during tough economic times.
Our common welfare comes first, personal success depends on our company unity.