Vacca Family Law Group
Vacca Family Law Group is a fast-growing law firm seeking an Operations Manager to join our amazing team. We’ve built an excellent reputation for taking care of our high-net-worth clients by helping them find creative solutions to their family law issues without litigation. We need an experienced Operations Manager with excellent organizational skills, supervisory skills, and communication skills to help us run the day-to-day operations of our busy, but family-friendly, law firm so that the legal staff can focus on helping more clients have less adversarial divorces and create a better future for their families.
Our benefits package includes:
- Profit Sharing
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Generous PTO
- Train staff regarding firm SOPs.
- Train staff on information systems.
- Supervise and counsel support staff.
- Recruit and assist in hiring new non-attorney employees.
- Conduct performance evaluations of non-attorney employees that are timely and constructive.
- Handle discipline and termination of non-attorney employees as needed and in accordance with Firm policies.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the office; prioritize the use of support staff and facilities.
- Manage the daily operations of information systems.
- Manage equipment and office services.
- Manage office and facilities.
- Manage the firm’s billing and collections.
- Oversee all employee benefits, such as health insurance enrollments and renewals, long and short-term disability, health savings accounts, 401(k), and profit-sharing options.
- Maintain a professional and positive work environment by facilitating effective communication and information sharing among professionals, paraprofessionals, management, and support staff.
- Participate in the strategic planning process with management to identify and accomplish short- and long-term organizational goals.
- Provide reports as needed in connection with the business plan, budget, and financial statements.
- Draft and implement operational and human resource policies and practices to ensure quality services.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years of experience as an office manager or operations manager in a law firm or other professional services firm.
- Superior oral communication skills.
- Superior written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent client relations skills.
- Excellent ability to focus on details.
- Excellent ability to supervise support staff.
- Excellent ability to implement changes and new SOPs.
- Excellent ability to organize and prioritize tasks, delegating when appropriate.
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or other similar software programs.
- Extremely proficient with practice management software programs such as Clio.
- Extremely proficient at managing office technology systems.
- Positive mindset.
- Bachelor’s degree.
$90,000 - $115,000 yearly
About Vacca Family Law Group
At Vacca Family Law Group, we strive to help our clients separate and divorce in the most respectful and non-adversarial way possible through negotiation, collaboration, or mediation.
Divorce is a complex, difficult and unique matter to every couple who experiences it. When children are involved, the issues to resolve become even more complex. Regardless of the couple's net worth and the ages of their children, we understand that they have complicated affairs that involve complex emotions as well as asset, valuation, and support issues. Divorcing couples deserve to have control over the outcome of their divorces as well as discretion and privacy. For this reason, we also provide sophisticated and non-adversarial assistance to clients who are negotiating prenuptial agreements and postnuptial agreements.