KW Platinum Realty
A Market Center Administrator/Office Manager (MCA) needed for Keller Williams Platinum Realty. The MCA must understand that to run effectively and efficiently, a Market Center must tend to its associates’ needs in such a way that they (the associates) are receiving the expected level of service and remain satisfied with the level of service provided by the Market Center. The MCA will be involved with clerical, administrative, agent associates, and managerial parties on an ongoing daily basis. As such, the MCA must ensure that appropriate bookkeeping and accounting systems are accurately maintained. They may also be tasked with managing, training, and consulting the agent services team and assisting the Team Leader in managing agents and the Market Center.
- Salary Range is $55,000-$65,000
- Health Benefits
- Bonus Opportunities
- Growth Potential
- Accurate banking and accounting service
- Computerized bookkeeping and general computer experience
- General office skills
- Assist Team Leader in managing agents and office
- Supervise office staff
Regular Work Activities and Primary Responsibilities:
- Computer input
- Bookkeeping (A/R and A/P)
- Systems implementation
- Purchasing (supplies and equipment)
- Maintain office equipment and technology
- Create agendas and record meeting minutes
- Hiring, training, and consulting personnel
- Introduction of new products/services to existing agent associates
- Managing receptionists, agents, etc.
- Marketing listings- Strong IT skills necessary
- Maintaining database management system(s)
- Assisting Agents and their Admin Staff and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
- Managing the office employees, including the Director of First Impressions, the Receptionist, Assistant MCA.
- Minimum of 2 years of Accounting experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or similar field
- Proven track record of implementing systems and procedures
- Experience managing other employees
- Team-player, able to work with others and support multiple departments
- Thorough in completing tasks, be able to work independently
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Must be task-oriented and possess a "can-do," no excuses attitude
About KW Platinum Realty
Keller Williams Platinum Realty is a real estate company covering Berks County, PA! Our award winning team brings an unmatched level of expertise to the local market, along with an unsurpassed level of customer service. Our areas of expertise range from representing first time home buyers to marketing some of the finest high end homes this area has to offer. Keller Williams is the leading real estate company in terms of agent count, sales volume, and units sold in the country - join our team today!