Marble Key Realty, LLC
Do you love digging into data, organizing, and problem-solving? We want to hear from you! We’re looking for a motivated, detail-oriented accountant to help keep our financial information in order and up to date. You’ll be in charge of bookkeeping, producing financial reports, and recording accurate information in QuickBooks. If this sounds like you, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Ensure transactions are recorded properly in all ledgers
- Make sure accounts payable/accounts receivable are processed efficiently
- Perform bookkeeping duties: Maintain data on financial statements
- Record day-to-day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Oversee payroll so employees are paid accurately and in a timely manner
- Must exhibit exemplary problem-solving, communication, and time management skills
- Must be well-versed in general accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
- Must have 2 or more years of work experience at an accounting firm or as a management accountant, bookkeeper, cost accountant or similar
- Strong knowledge of QuickBooks, Excel, and basic accounting systems
About Marble Key Realty, LLC
We are a small Real Estate Brokerage that focuses on quality relationships and synergy in the office. We put a strong emphasis on leveraging technology to systematize our operations. Working remotely is encouraged, but an office space will also be provided. Only applicants that complete the DISC Assessment AND include the word “TITUS” on their cover letter will be considered. We encourage independent problem-solving. Our goal is to let everyone showcase their talents with as few restrictions placed upon them as possible.