CREG - Boston
We’re looking for a professional and proactive Office Manager to join our team! You’ll play a critical role as the face and first point of contact for our organization. You will have diverse responsibilities and multiple avenues of growth. You will be responsible for ensuring office readiness for our agents and staff. You will also support our recruiting, marketing, compliance and accounting staff to optimize productivity across the brokerage. Job seekers should take pride in their work, be passionate about helping others, and have an interest in growing with our organization.
Your primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Front desk manager - you will ensure all incoming and outgoing visitors and communications receive prompt attention and handoff
- Office readiness - you will ensure the office is presentable, stocked, and functioning for all users
- Agent support - you will provide direct support to our agents by preparing various materials to support their sales and marketing efforts
- Marketing support - you will support our marketing team by helping with agent open houses, posting to Facebook, and other digital marketing efforts
- Recruiter support - you will help to ensure our new agents are properly communicated with and onboarded into the brokerage.
- Accounting/Compliance support - you will execute supporting tasks for our compliance and accounting teams. After several months you will be able to cover the lead team members in these areas when they are out of the office
- This is not a passive position. While many of the tasks will be documented for you, we expect you to review these processes and suggest improvements
- Must be highly organized and have the ability and nerve to multi-task
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational, and customer service skills
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Google business applications
- Business-related BA degree preferred
$45,000 - $60,000 yearly
About CREG - Boston
As a family-owned business, the company began in 2009 buying and selling homes by fixing and flipping properties. The company quickly grew to more than 125 flip projects per year making them one of the largest fixes and flip development companies in the industry.
The culture of the office is based on our 4 core values: Work Hard, Respect Others, Win Together, and Accountability.