Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
Our business is hiring an office manager to join our growing team. We’re looking to invest in a candidate who is interested in team leadership, upward mobility, and the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, high-energy work environment. You’ll be in charge of our administrative staff, oversee day-to-day operations, and ensure our business is running smoothly. If you’re a systems thinker with a passion for building the best team, start your application today!
- Maintain front-facing relationships with customers, contractors, service providers, and vendors
- Carry out other human resources tasks and office administration duties when necessary
- Ensure office systems are efficient and effective including filing systems, schedules, budget, maintenance, and stock
- Facilitate office policies and procedures, ensuring they meet our organization’s standards
- Oversee our day-to-day operations, manage administrative assistants, and perform secretarial duties
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Over 2 years of prior management experience or similar work experience in an office environment
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
About Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
Our Top Agent Experts team is rapidly expanding and helping Agents across America build a successful career in Real Estate!