HBSB Holdings, LLC
We’re looking for a highly driven office manager to lead our administrative staff. You’ll be in charge of overseeing office operations, streamlining systems, and ensuring our administrative support is accurately following office policies. The ideal candidate is an organized and efficient leader who loves motivating and encouraging others to do their best work. Social media experience is required. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Oversee our day-to-day operations, manage administrative assistants, and perform secretarial duties
- Ensure office systems are efficient and effective including filing systems, schedules, budget, maintenance, and stock
- Facilitate office policies and procedures, ensuring they meet our organization’s standards
- Liaise with customers, service providers, vendors, and contractors, acting as the main line of communication
- Perform additional human resources and office administration duties as needed
- Collect mail daily, determine what is important for Scott to see and what is trash.
- Pay attention to office supplies and restock when needed such as printer ink, paper, soap, business cards, business pens, BBB renewal.
- Keep overall KPI’S updated at all times.
- When new hires come along, collect new hire paperwork and coordinate with Caniel.
- Stay up to date with Basecamp and send over information as needed.
- Possibly keep track of rental data for you and help with repair orders as they come up.
- Set up utilities and coordinate with the HOA company when we close on a new property.
- Assist with anything else Scott may need. Event planning, podcast coordination, social media.
- Help determine the best performing direct mailer and assist in the development of new marketing materials.
- Collect daily, weekly and monthly reports from all employees and use the data to keep track of performance.
- Use the HBSB Holdings Weekly Scorecard.
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Over 2 years of prior management experience or similar work experience in an office environment
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- Displays strong communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Social Media Marketing Experience
- Valid Real Estate License is a plus but not required
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About HBSB Holdings, LLC
HBSB Holdings is a real estate investment company located in Tempe, Arizona that offers multiple sale options for homeowners looking to sell a home/property. We are a tight-knit team driven to thrive in a changing environment. HBSB Holdings is focused on residential investment opportunities and also coordinates leads with referral resources when needed.