STOP Restoration Services of Spokane
Do you have a passion for organization and love building better systems to help businesses succeed? We’re in search of an office manager to work at the helm of our office operations and set expectations with our office staff that meets our high-quality standards. We encourage applicants who are inspired by new opportunities, motivated by challenges, and ready to get started. Apply now!
- Manage office’s secretarial duties including leading day-to-day operations and overseeing administrative assistants
- Perform additional human resources and office administration duties as needed
- Liaise with customers, service providers, vendors, and contractors, acting as the main line of communication
- Handling company financials in QuickBooks
- Handling of the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable processes
- Answering and handling phone calls from various sources
- Coordinating with fellow employees on projects to ensure timelines and financial goals are met
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- 2 years of management experience or similar work experience required
- General computer skills with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Must have solid experience with QuickBooks
- Understanding of basic construction practices is a plus
- Ability to relate to different customers and employees to help them in their time of need
- Impeccable professionalism and customer service skills
- Eager to render support at any level of the organization
$21.27 - $27.14 hourly
About STOP Restoration Services of Spokane
We are a locally owned, national property restoration company in the Spokane area. STOP Restoration performs work related to Fire, Water, Smoke, Mold and BioHazard on residential and commercial properties.
Mission Statement: Service Team of Professionals is committed to delivering peace of mind to home and business owners through quality services and professionalism.
Company Culture: Our culture is one of safety, teamwork, training, and communication, with career growth opportunities.
Each franchise location is independently owned and operated by a franchise. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. The franchisee sets their own compensation and benefits. All inquiries about employment, benefits, scheduling, and compensation at this franchise should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to STOP Restoration Corporate.