Sphere Mechanical Corp.
Do you have a passion for organization and love building better systems to help businesses succeed? We’re in search of an office manager to work at the helm of our office operations and set expectations with our office staff that meets our high-quality standards. We encourage applicants who are inspired by new opportunities, motivated by challenges, and ready to get started.
- Maintain front-facing relationships with customers, contractors, service providers, and vendors
- Keep office systems running smoothly including ordering office supplies, organizing filing systems, maintaining office equipment, optimizing the organizational budget, and scheduling meetings
- Manage office’s secretarial duties including leading day-to-day operations and overseeing administrative assistants
- Perform additional human resources and office administration duties as needed
- Optimize office policies and procedures to meet internal needs while upholding our business standards
- Process weekly payroll via Gusto
- Process and submit certified payrolls
- Process release request
- Support field team with PO request
- Complete and submit vendor applications
- General computer skills with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
- Displays strong communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
- 2+ years of management experience strongly preferred
- 2+ of construction office experience required
- Knowledge of Davis Bacon wages and certified payroll required
- General knowledge of accounting basics highly preferred
$40,000 - $45,000 yearly
About Sphere Mechanical Corp.
Sphere Mechanical is an HVAC Mechanical Contractor based out of San Diego, California who performs work on various military bases in Southern California.