We’re looking for a highly driven office manager to lead our administrative staff. You’ll be in charge of overseeing office operations, verification of insurances, streamlining systems, reviewing explanation of insurance benefits, reviewing insurance plans are being met within limits, and ensuring our administrative support is accurately following office policies. The ideal candidate is an organized and efficient leader who loves motivating and encouraging others to do their best work. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Oversee our day-to-day operations, manage administrative assistants, and perform secretarial duties
- Liaise with customers, service providers, vendors, and contractors, acting as the main line of communication
- Keep office systems running smoothly including ordering office supplies, organizing filing systems, maintaining office equipment, optimizing the organizational budget, and scheduling meetings
- Carry out other human resources tasks and office administration duties when necessary
- Make sure office policies are adhered to and reflect our company’s high standards
- Work with a third party billing system and keeping EHR system accurate and up to date with office policies
- Ability to address payments, EOB's, balances, and credits with patient's.
- Keep up to do date accounting and finances through our POS systems and mail.
- Ability to work with a team, while maintaining a thriving front and back office department that supplements every provider within our office.
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
- Over 2 years of prior management experience or similar work experience in an office environment
- General computer skills with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
$16 - $18 hourly
About Cooke Chiropractic
Cooke Chiropractic is located in Rancho Bernardo, specializing in sports injury and family wellness. We offer a variety of services to supplement chiropractic, with a rehab team of acupuncture, physical therapy, and massage therapy. Together we all work to help people get out of pain and strive to get people healthy and back to a pain-free active lifestyle.