Windermere Real Estate Whidbey
Our business is hiring an office manager to join our dynamic team. We’re looking to invest in a candidate who is interested in team leadership, upward mobility, and the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, high-energy work environment. You’ll be in charge of administrative staff, oversee day-to-day operations, process commissions, review transactions and ensure our business is running smoothly. If you’re a systems thinker and detail-oriented with a passion for serving the best team of real estate brokers in Oak Harbor, we can’t wait to see your application.
- Manage office’s secretarial duties including leading day-to-day operations and overseeing administrative assistants
- Optimize office policies and procedures to meet internal needs while upholding our business standards
- Perform additional human resources and office administration duties as needed
- Ensure office systems are efficient and effective including filing systems, schedules, budget, maintenance, and stock
- Maintain front-facing relationships with customers, contractors, service providers, and vendors
- Perform transaction-related services on sensitive information with the utmost confidentiality
- General computer skills with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- Over 2 years of prior management experience or similar work experience in an office environment
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Displays strong communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
$45,000 - $50,000 salary, DOQ, +bonus
About Windermere Real Estate Whidbey
Windermere Real Estate Whidbey a the leading real estate company on Whidbey Island with 40 brokers over two offices and conducting between 450-550 transactions annually.