Jet Services, Inc.
Do you have a passion for organization and love building better systems to help businesses succeed? We’re in search of an office manager to work at the helm of our office operations and set expectations with our office staff that meets our high-quality standards. We encourage applicants who are inspired by new opportunities, motivated by challenges, and ready to get started. Apply now!
- Streamline office systems including organizing filing systems, ordering office supplies, maintaining office equipment, scheduling team member meetings, and optimizing the organizational budget
- Perform Human Resource functions
- Perform Bookkeeping functions
- Communicate with third-party vendors, contractors, service providers and customers as a representative of our organization
- Make sure office policies are adhered to and reflect our company’s high standards
- Four year Bachelor's degree or two year Associates degree focused on business
- Over 2 years of prior management experience or similar work experience in an office environment
- Human Resource experience
- Bookkeeping experience
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
About Jet Services, Inc.
We are a growing company with 15 full-time team members Located in Mobile, AL. Our offices are located within the Signature Flight Support facility at the Mobile Regional Airport. Our core business structure focuses on Aircraft Management, Aircraft Charter, and Aircraft Maintenance. We currently manage six aircraft in the Mobile area and four of those aircraft are on the Jet Services 135 charter certificate. Our maintenance facility maintains all of our managed aircraft and also conducts outside maintenance on aircraft in our area.