- We are looking for an amazing Office Manager. You will be second-in-charge to the General Manager, stepping up when and as required to support the Business Brokers.
- The Office Manager oversees all Office Administrators to ensure that tasks are being completed in a timely, efficient manner and following the necessary processes to provide accurate reporting and results. Key tasks also involve proofing and editing of formal documents and procedures (i.e. Information Memorandums and Health and Safety documents).
- Salary range is $50,000 - $70,000 depending on experience plus bonuses up to $15,000 based on contribution and performance.
- Overall Office Management
- oversees the efficient running of all aspects of the office, liaising with suppliers and external providers, as required.
- New Broker Setup and Training
- Office Manager is responsible for setting up new brokers.
- First Point of Contact for Broker Support
- the brokers main point of contact within the office.
- Health and Safety Representative.
- Lead and Pipeline Management.
- Servant leader
- Excellent communication skills
- Decisive, proactive and detail oriented
- Be a team player who is driven to support the team
- Works well independently
$50,000 - $70,000 (depending on experience) plus bonuses
About LINK Business
LINK is a market leader when it comes to selling businesses. Established in 1996 in Auckland, New Zealand, LINK quickly grew from a locally based brokerage to an internationally acclaimed authority on business sales. LINK now has offices throughout New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, the Philippines and the United States. With a professional reputation built on integrity, honesty and uncompromising quality, LINK is the best in the business. We pull together the best people to get the best results.