JCA Freedom Home Investors, LLC
Do you watch HGTV’s “Fixer Upper” and want to be part of that exciting action? Do you aspire to learn and grow alongside a real estate investor family? Do you love talking to people and are the most organized person you know? Then come join our team!
We are professional investors who buy, renovate, resell and, sometimes, keep residential houses in the DFW metroplex, as well as other Texas markets.
We’re looking for an energetic, detail-oriented, outgoing full-time Office Manager for our busy and fun real estate investment office, who loves dealing with people and running a business. We are looking for someone who has a very positive, “can-do” attitude, someone who likes learning new things every day, and why not, eventually partners in our business. Most of all we are looking for the right candidate who shares the same core values with us of trust, honesty, integrity, and compassion.
We have an awesome team here, we make a difference every day, and we maintain a super exciting work environment where you can learn and grow!
As you will be part of a fast-growing small business, it’s critical that you’re comfortable wearing many hats’, can make decisions, and use good judgment. It is also very important that you are flexible with tackling whatever comes your way on a given day.
It's never boring around here! On a typical day, you may be:
- Responding to incoming Customer calls by phone and email
- Following up on old leads to set up or reschedule customer appointments
- Assisting with the listing and closing process with sellers, agents, and title companies
- Helping our sales team prepare for meetings with sellers
- Helping owners coordinate their busy schedules, make reservations/appointments, etc.
- Talking to vendors or prospective vendors about current projects
- Occasionally running to one of our properties, the bank, or the title company
- Reviewing and paying invoices, and checking on our corporate spending
- Contributing to our company's growth with your ideas and suggestions. You ARE part of the team, after all
- Have excellent telephone and customer skills
- Be a real problem-solver – Able to remedy situations as they arise
- Be a self-starter and very organized and detail-oriented
- Have real estate experience in a similar role with investors or with a realtor's office
- Have good computer skills, be excellent with technology and Microsoft Office
- Have a positive attitude – must contribute to a positive workplace
- Strong work ethic – doesn’t watch the clock and does whatever needs to be done
- Be a self-starter – anticipate problems and be proactive to correct them
- Be able to work both at home and in our office in Irving, TX
- Be reliable and available M-F; have a reliable car and work without distractions
- Have excellent phone skills – telemarketing or telesales experience is a plus! Also a plus, but not required, is if you speak Spanish!
- Working knowledge of Title companies a plus
- Have reliable transportation
$18 per hour
About JCA Freedom Home Investors, LLC