WeBuyHouses.com (Florida Panhandle)
The purpose of this role is to manage all of our leads (incoming and outbound) to ensure that each one is given the best chance to be monetized. Remember, this position is one of the first points of contact with our team. We must be professional, polite, and convince them that we can provide a solution for their need, whatever that may be. To maximize the leadership potential, this position is designed to:
- Answer all incoming calls Live. Rapidly respond to online lead sources (SEO, FB, PPC)
- Call on all leads within CRM (both old and new)
- Document any and all interactions within the company CRM and calendar for team communication.
- Create a warm hand-off for the Sales Rep to connect with viable leads.
- Conduct appointment follow up calls which include a customer survey
This position must understand the sales end of our business intimately so our processes and potential solutions can be connected to the needs of the customer (Buy, Refer, Guide). This position is very important and designed to put our company ahead of the pack. The more information we are able to gather related to their story (motivation, timeline, specifics of home, condition of home, pricing), and the better it is documented, the better the chance the AM will be able to secure the contract during their phase. Lastly, this position needs to identify and recognize the motivation of sellers so that we can beat our competition with speed and credibility. Scheduling appointments, especially those with above-average motivation, quickly, allows us to prevent competitive situations.
- Quickly build rapport over the phone with a friendly and disarming conversational voice.
- Display confidence in our company and process, being able to project that confidence over the phone.
- Control and direct the conversation to gather necessary information.
- Curious- wants to know as much as possible about the situation to put us in the best position to acquire the property.
- Persistent - doesn’t give up, wants to make someone out of everything, doesn’t let things die.
- Self Motivated - has a burning desire to succeed. This desire typically allows for those who will own their position and not need prompting to find things to do.
- Tech Savvy
- Pick up CRM (salesforce) quickly
- Strong understanding of Google Calendar, Drive, and Email
- General ability to understand the technology and utilize it effectively, quickly
- Multi-Task (Must be able to answer the phone while managing the CRM)
- Organized and task-oriented
- 2+ years of management experience strongly preferred
- General computer skills with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- Displays strong communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
$35,000 - $50,000
About WeBuyHouses.com (Florida Panhandle)
Our company offers red carpet solutions to homeowners who seek to sell their homes outside of the traditional real estate model. We purchase, rehab, and resell properties to add value to our communities, neighborhoods, and neighbors. We’ve been investing in people, homes, and communities in Northwest Florida since 2016. If you’re confident you have what it takes to join our high-performance team, please apply!