WeBuyHouses.com (Florida Panhandle)
We're looking for a professional, driven, highly organized, outgoing Office Manager to join our high energy team at WeBuyHouses.com. Your primary job will be to provide administrative support. You will play a key role in ensuring efficient operations of our office by carrying out administrative duties. As our Office Manager your job contributions will include filing, typing, accounting, managing programs, setting appointments, paying bills etc. You will be a part of and support the team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills and love talking to people. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
- Produce progress reports and present to the team on a regular basis
- Plan office events and schedule arrangements for travel if necessary
- Manage all paperwork in the office and create a process for team members to follow to ensure efficiency
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail
- Supports the team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication
- Schedules meetings and appointments
- Carries out administrative duties such as accounting, filing, typing, bill paying, spreadsheet entry, etc.
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Enjoys talking with customers and can communicate through verbal and written channels
- History of being deadline-driven and extremely organized
- Associate's degree preferred but not required to apply
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
- Experience with QuickBooks and other related accounting programs is a plus
$35,000 - $40,000 yearly
About WeBuyHouses.com (Florida Panhandle)
Our company offers red carpet solutions to homeowners who seek to sell their homes outside of the traditional real estate model. We purchase, rehab, and resell properties to add value to our communities, neighborhoods, and neighbors. We’ve been investing in people, homes, and communities in Northwest Florida since 2016. If you’re confident you have what it takes to join our high-performance team, please apply!