AHOD - All Hands on Deck - Handyman and Construction Services
We’re looking for a highly driven office manager to lead our administrative staff. You’ll be in charge of overseeing office operations, streamlining systems, and ensuring our administrative support is accurately following office policies. The ideal candidate is an organized and efficient leader who loves motivating and encouraging others to do their best work. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Perform additional human resources and office administration duties as needed
- Lead office management including day-to-day operations, directing administrative assistants, and other secretarial duties
- Optimize office policies and procedures to meet internal needs while upholding our business standards
- Keep office systems running smoothly including ordering office supplies, organizing filing systems, maintaining office equipment, optimizing the organizational budget, and scheduling meetings
- Maintain front-facing relationships with customers, contractors, service providers, and vendors
- General computer skills with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- Over 2 years of prior management experience or similar work experience in an office environment
- Displays strong communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
About AHOD - All Hands on Deck - Handyman and Construction Services
AHOD - All Hands on Deck - Handyman and Construction Services is a high-quality service-oriented handyman and construction company. We are proud of the work we do. Most of our referrals come from current customers. We have tremendous potential for developing the business and are now looking for people to embrace our dream and become part of our team.