Anthoor Law Group, A Professional Corporation
The Office Manager has limited responsibilities for the day-to-day management of the Firm's business operations.
- Assists with implementing, enforcing, improving, and maintaining the Firm's personnel employment policies and providing feedback and assistance to the Firm’s support staff.
- Arranges for back-up and provides back-up (if needed) when support employees are absent.
- Participates in drafting evaluations of support staff and makes substantive recommendations to the Administrator regarding work assignments, promotions, discipline, terminations, etc.
- Proactively provides feedback and data to the Administrator regarding staffing needs.
- Performs liaison function between the firm and the landlord, to ensure:
- Maintenance activities are performed.
- Facility problems are solved.
- Parking facilities are made available to employees.
- Cleaning services are satisfactory.
- Assures that employees have the tools they need to perform their duties.
- Purchases routine office supplies within the budgeted amount.
- Researches and receives approval for the purchase of office equipment & furniture; coordinates delivery and installation.
- Manages the telephone system, including periodically evaluating the telephone system to ensure that the Firm has a cost-effective and up-to-date system.
- Manages the resource library, including all reference materials and subscriptions.
- Ensures offices, desks, accounts, etc. are set up for new employees.
- Oversees the Firm’s records retention and information storage & retrieval.
- Administer computer back-up systems.
- Assists with administering payroll (verifying work hours, leave time, overtime).
- With direction from the Administrator, implements and maintains the Firm’s policies, systems & procedures.
- Ensures the Firm’s activities are fully documented in writing.
- Trains staff in their respective duties using the Firm’s written policies and procedures.
- Monitors and enforces the Firm’s rules to ensure that all work is completed in accordance with the Firm’s approved rules, policies & procedures.
- The Office Manager will have the equivalent of an Associate’s degree in Business or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- The Office Manager will have supervisory experience and experience working in an office, preferably a law firm.
- Candidates with legal secretarial experience are preferred.
$24 - $30 hourly
About Anthoor Law Group, A Professional Corporation
We are a small boutique firm which provides services in Estate Planning and Family Law matters located in Fremont, California. We are committed to providing each of our clients with the highest quality of legal representation.