We’re looking for a highly driven and enthusiastic office manager to join our team! You’ll be in charge of office operations, streamlining systems, and ensuring our administrative support is accurately following office policies. The ideal candidate is an organized and efficient leader who loves motivating and encouraging others to do their best work. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Make sure office policies are adhered to and reflect our company’s high standards
- Ensure office systems are efficient and effective including filing systems, schedules, budget, maintenance, and stock
- Execute other office administration and human resources tasks as assigned
- Oversee our day-to-day operations, manage administrative assistants, and perform secretarial duties
- Maintain front-facing relationships with customers, contractors, service providers, and vendors
- Work directly with the company owner in refining existing systems and processes
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Over 2 years of prior management experience or similar work experience in an office environment
- General computer skills with Microsoft Office or similar systems
About Hometeam Solutions
Our company buys and sells homes in and around Columbus, OH. We work directly with homeowners who are seeking to sell their homes directly to an investor and avoid the non-traditional real estate sales model. We are a rapidly growing team whose goal is to double our production in 2021. Are you looking for a new and exciting place to work where your ideas will be heard and results will be highly rewarded? Are you looking for a company you can grow with? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Our company core values that all employees must have:
- Growth Mindset