The Anointed Group
Our business is hiring an office manager to join our growing team. We’re looking to invest in a candidate who is interested in team leadership, upward mobility, and the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, high-energy work environment. You’ll be in charge of our administrative staff, oversee day-to-day operations, and ensure our business is running smoothly. If you’re a systems thinker with a passion for building the best team, start your application today!
- Optimize office policies and procedures to meet internal needs while upholding our business standards
- Maintain front-facing relationships with customers, contractors, service providers, and vendors
- Lead office management including day-to-day operations, directing administrative assistants, and other secretarial duties
- Ensure office systems are efficient and effective including filing systems, schedules, budget, maintenance, and stock
- Execute other office administration and human resources tasks as assigned
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Over 2 years of prior management experience or similar work experience in an office environment
- General computer skills with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish
$49,750 - $75,320
About The Anointed Group
The Anointed Group is an International Network of Elite Financial Advisers and Public Adjusters driving results for Individuals, Families, and Entrepreneurs with quantifiable solutions.