Work Hard. Be Nice.
Sound like a good fit?
RE/MAX Northwest in Bellevue is seeking an Office Manager and Executive Assistant looking to thrive in our collaborative, learning-centered culture. We have a simple motto that directs everything we do: Work Hard, Be Nice. If that sounds appealing and you’re a friendly, customer service and detail-oriented person, please review the information below and lets set up a time to chat!
Job Title: Office Manager/Executive Assistant
As Office Manager: Oversee the daily operations of the office, answer agent questions and help them solve problems, coordinate and maintain record-keeping and licensing matters, make strategic recommendations to improve the office and operations, oversee agents services, and provide orientation to new agents.
As Executive Assistant: Perform administrative duties for two members of the management team that may include screening calls, making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and financial data, training and supervising other support staff, and customer relations. Requires strong computer and internet research skills. Also calls for flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
Benefits: Paid vacation, sick days, medical/dental/vision benefits, and 401(k) matching.
- Maintain office files and record systems
- Serve as primary point of contact for vendor services and property manager
- Oversee office decorations and maintain decor
- Ensure a clean, professional, and inviting office space
- Onboard new agents, updating records and setting up new accounts as appropriate
- Assist agents in learning to use unique services and products
- Offer light tech support to agents, especially on office-recommended products (Gmail, Google Drive, Google Calendar, Asana, Dropbox, Preview)
- Relieve management of administrative detail for projects
- Update and chase delegated tasks to ensure deadlines are met
- Take initiative in manager’s absence
Keep projects on schedule
- Compose correspondence/reports for manager’s signature
- Research and draft reports, statistics
- Schedule meetings with staff and agents
- Prepare meeting agenda and materials in advance
- Reserve meeting facilities
- Act as occasional recording secretary; prepare action minutes
- Assure discreet handling of all business
- Work with Owner’s Executive Assistant to prepare itinerary, trip file and supplies
- Receive and escort office visitors and guests
- Answer phones
- Sign for packages and accept deliveries
- Sort incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintain a clean and clutter-free office space
- College degree preferred
- Experience in an office, retail, or customer-service environment
- Proficiency with modern computer systems
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Positive, outgoing, can-do attitude towards tasks and responsibilities
- Ability to solve problems and be a self-starter – taking charge and being able to get things done
- Anticipating the management’s needs and taking care of them ahead of time
- Interested in learning and developing new systems and technologies
- Seeking constant improvement and efficiency, both personally and professionally
- Ability to wear many hats and get the job done
- Deep understanding of customer service and doing what it takes to keep clients happy
- Willingness to Work Hard and Be Nice.
Salary: $16.00-$20.00/hour DOE
About RE/MAX Northwest
RE/MAX Northwest was created to remedy the shortcomings of the classic real estate model. Our office is a high-energy, collaborative place for agents to work together, and we believe that a team approach benefits both our agents and our clients. We have a simple motto that directs everything we do: Work Hard, Be Nice.
Please submit your resume as a PDF file and include a cover letter that includes the following information:
- Name of university and year graduated (or details of equivalent experience)
- Whether you use a PC or a Mac as your primary computer
- Whether you have participated in team sports