Our work culture encourages creativity, attention to detail and invites a collaborative working environment. We work in a fast-paced industry and I need someone who will add value to my team.
You’re a detail-oriented go-getter that can self-manage and create a daily agenda and new projects to increase company and position efficiency.
Must have strong organizational skills. If you're looking for a company whose systems are built and platforms are set while also being a fun group of professionals, this is the right place for you.
We are looking for someone who is willing to learn. Responsible to oversee and manage all aspects of real estate transaction services on behalf of Tamara Williams and Company, monitor internal/external workflow to ensure consistent quality of service and work product and perform advanced transactions as required.
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint programs
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to demonstrate initiative and reflect a sense of urgency by meeting or exceeding deadlines
• Graphic design experience preferred, but not required
• Social media experience preferred
• Ambitious, organized, motivated, go-getter, excellent communicator, personable, professional and tech savvy
Tamara Williams and Company is The Bright Side of Real Estate. Offering sellers and buyers with education, resources and expertise in real estate knowledge. Tamara Williams and Company makes clients’ needs a top priority. By doing bright things with integrity, honesty and care, The Bright Side of Real Estate is the core of our mission. With a proactive team and aggressive business plan, Tamara Williams and Company integrates community networking to satisfy every client with positive results. Let Tamara Williams and Company brighten your day without any expectation of personal benefit.