Vanka Group Real Estate
This Real Estate Coordinator position is responsible for varying activities associated with the maintenance, monitoring, and tracking of residential real estate broker databases and marketing of residential real estate properties.
- Keep up to date with company business metrics tracking
- Assist with Marketing plan task coordination and implementation
- Assist with business-related planning and follow-up procedures
- Obsessed with tracking all business-related tasks, including planning, implementation, follow-ups, etc.
- Heavy data entry
- Create and maintain reports, forms and spreadsheets
- Maintain and manage the team’s client database, including data entry/manipulation, reporting and query management
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a plus but not required
- Basic Microsoft office and outlook skills as well as Google Applications
- Assist in the development of marketing proposals, brochures and other marketing-related materials
- Coordinate inbound and outbound mail activity
- Mailing marketing materials such as brochures, post cards, client/prospect letters
- Proofread proposals, presentations, and marketing materials
- Keep track of sales, specifically for properties in market near or surrounding listed or sold properties
Financial analysis and valuations of properties, including:
- The candidate must be able to multitask and assist in all marketing roles when needed
- Possess a strong desire to learn new concepts
- Have a natural willingness to be proactive and helpful
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent editing skills, i.e. spelling, grammar, punctuation
- Excellent communication, writing, and organizational skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment where high expectations are the norm
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Efficient and punctual
- Basic Microsoft office and outlook skills as well as Google Docs, Sheets, Templates, etc.
About Vanka Group Real Estate
Prashant Vanka is a top performing Real Estate advisor, specializing in residential real estate throughout the greater Silicon Valley area. He has been recognized as a Top 30 Agent for Intero Real Estate (2016), as well as for his key contributions to the #1 National Sales Team for Keller Williams (2014), assisting with sales of $179 million in residential real estate.
Prashant and his real estate team, the Vanka Group, continuously stay ahead of the curve, successfully navigating and executing in highly competitive markets, identifying investment properties, and sourcing/creating new inventory in low turnover markets.
Vanka Group provides clients with timely execution and exceptional results, offering consistency, transparency, and communication, and comprehensive understanding, analysis and insights, on a plethora of evolving real estate markets.