Brik Realty is looking to hire an Office Manager for one of our locations. We are a fast paced, rapidly growing, fun place to work, and we need a happy, driven, organized, and fun person to come and join our team! This role would have a lot of different responsibilities, so every day would be a little bit different. We have an amazing team of admins, leadership, and Realtors, and this role would work closely with all of these different kinds of people. We have great benefits, as well as the opportunity to have a good work/life balance. Our ideal hire would be someone who is tech savvy, but also familiar with good, old fashioned face to face customer service as well. We need a well rounded individual to help us keep growing. This is a career path, and the sky is the limit!
- Manage and run a location for one of Birmingham's fastest and top producing real estate companies
- Accounting work related to funding agents for transactions
- Assist the Broker(s) with their administrative tasks
- Assist agents with questions related to our systems and processes
- Document management
- Report to the Chief of Operations on a weekly basis
- Manage our technology and equipment within the location
- Help maintain and keep company files organized
- Lead distribution management
- Help Chief Operations Officer and VP of Operations with administrative tasks as needed
- Accurate, and attentive to detail
- Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages
- Quickbooks experience, or LexusNexus Accounting experience
- Must be willing to work in a fast paced environment
- Must have outstanding organizational skills
- Fast learner
- Must have at least a high school diploma, college degree is preferred
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to pick up quickly on internet based data management systems and platforms
- Willingness to have fun in what you do
- Tech savvy
- Proactive attitude
- Did we also say organized?
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills.
About Brik Realty
The Gusty Gulas Group at Brik Realty is Birmingham Alabama's #1 Team in Homes Sold since 2012. Focused on providing superior customer service, Gusty's team is the highest rated and most reviewed Realtor on Zillow.com and also carries endorsements from Barbara Corcoran from Shark Tank, Gary LeVox from Rascal Flats and Dollar Bill and Madison from 102.5 The Bull.