The Assistant Institute, LLC
Do you enjoy creating order out of chaos? Are you detail-oriented and get a sense of satisfaction from well-organized work flow? Do you prefer to work with minimal supervision? Are you looking for a position where you can help a company grow and be a part of its success? Are you looking for an outlet for your creative talents? At the Assistant Institute, we match accomplished assistants with agents and teams that are driven to grow and expand their real estate business -- and they need your help!
A successful real estate administrative assistant combines skill and knowledge in four major areas: office administration, listing management, transaction (closing) management and marketing, including social media and event planning.
Some positions allow work-from-home opportunities, other are full time or part time. A Georgia Real Estate license is not required.
- Implement and maintain systems to manage and track the real estate process for listings and closings as well as assist in lead generation management.
- Facilitate timely communications between team members, clients, vendors and brokerages.
- Be customer-driven to provide concierge-quality customer service.
- Assist agent/team with organizing showings for buyers.
- Coordinate marketing efforts for listings, as well as brand marketing for agent/team; helping to develop and implement yearly marketing calendar.
- Coordinate agent's business with brokerage to ensure deadlines are met.
- Work with agent/team to help track and meet their goals.
- Strong and sincere customer service orientation and ability to work calmly with clients who are often stressed and emotional.
- Spreadsheet, work processing, word processing and presentation competency (Google Office Suite or Microsoft Office)
- Familiarity with MLS systems for entering and updating listings and photographs.
- Familiarity with ShowingTime and SUPRA systems a plus.
- Good writing/proofreading skills.
- Ability to drive for occasional area errands (refreshing listing marketing, photography supervision, meeting clients, etc).
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Spanish is a plus.
$35,000 - $40,000 yearly
About The Assistant Institute, LLC
The Assistant Institute, LLC helps real estate agents grow their businesses by matching them with quality real estate administration professionals. Our core business includes extensive training of real estate assistants with a combination of classroom instruction and extended coaching.