Ben Kinney Keller Williams
Do you want to work for the #1 real estate company in the world? Are you a friendly, hard-working, self-starter looking for a position to challenge you and provide growth opportunities? Keller Williams | Ben Kinney Companies loves to grow leaders from within and is searching for an Agent Services Coordinator.
This role lets you play many parts within the leadership team of our Ben Kinney Brokerages. You'll never be bored, you're usually busy...have you ever noticed how quickly time passes when you're busy?
So, what does an Agent Services Coordinator do?
- You're the person that everyone in the office knows and loves. You're the smiling face our agents see when they come in, and the first impression future agents and clients get at the front desk
- Onboard brand new agents and agents coming from other brokerages into the company. You are their guide in their new career!
- Coordinating a robust office education, training, and event calendar
- Become the KW tech expert! Train existing and new agents on how to use our company-provided technology
- Support our Team Leader in recruiting efforts, including setting appointments and hosting/ speaking at career events
- Help maintain general office appearance and office supplies
- Answer multiple phone lines with an upbeat attitude
- Commitment to our unofficial motto of "whatever it takes"
- Manage and grow social media platforms
- Must be flexible! We are a growing company and it can be expected that the role and responsibilities will evolve as we grow
- Business casual staff dress code
- This position is full-time, 40 hours per week, in-office only
- Remote work is not an available option. We are very much a people-centered company
- Must LOVE people
- Must exhibit Ritz Carlton level customer service
- Friendly, approachable personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solver, not a problem bringer
- Are comfortable or can get comfortable with some public speaking (appx 5-30 people max)
- Must catch on to new technology quickly and then teach it to others
- Enjoy engaging with followers on social media- Instagram and Facebook mostly
- Experience in or knowledge of real estate is a plus. If not, we'll teach you!
- Previous experience with Google Suite, Zoom, a CRM, and Canva are a plus, but not required
- Washington real estate license is a huge plus but not required
- Did we mention you must love people?
$20 an hour + bonus
About Ben Kinney Keller Williams
We are a world-class ownership group that also owns the Ben Kinney Team, ranked and recognized by the Wall Street Journal as a top 25 producing real estate team in the nation across all brokerages. We are hiring leaders throughout western Washington area offices. We have a proven model that has grown thousands of agents’ businesses. We have a great leadership team and want to get into business with top talent.
We own 8 KW brokerages with over 1,700 agents in Washington state and growing and have exceeded $6 billion in closed sales. Our training company is in demand internationally, and our suite of technology products, including Brivity and KWKLY are marketed to real estate professionals around the world.