Populist Cleaning Co
We’re in search of a hard-working team player to join us as a janitor. You’ll be in charge of the cleanliness, maintenance, and safety of our building. A typical day includes vacuuming, mopping, scrubbing floors, and any additional maintenance duties as needed. If you take pride in a clean space and love working on a team, fill out an application.
- Nights: Monday-Friday, full-time and part-time availability.
- Pay: $13.50/hour, after 90 days, $14/hour.
- Where: Ann Arbor, MI
- Health Care and 401k programs (employee contribution rules apply)
- Attendance Bonus for the first 90 days up to $400 (subject to qualifications)
- Go to www.populistcleaning.com for more information and jobs.
While every day will be different, common tasks include:
- Dust furniture, equipment, partitions, walls, etc.
- Clean and disinfect sinks, countertops, floors, toilets, mirrors, tables, chairs, refrigerators, microwaves, etc. in restrooms, break rooms, and/or kitchenettes
- Replenish supplies in restrooms, break rooms, and kitchen
- Sweep, mop, vacuum, and/or hand scrub floors using brooms, mops, and vacuum cleaners
- Empty trash cans and recyclables into disposal areas
- Wipe down walls and woodwork, doors, wall hangings, baseboards, etc.
- Driver’s license or reliable transportation to and from the worksite
- Familiarity with cleaning supplies and cleaning equipment
- In good physical condition with excellent health
- Must be a hard worker with high attention to detail and have a strong work ethic
About Populist Cleaning Co
Populist Cleaning Co is a family-owned business, with a family feel. We’re on the next level of growth, with a 10-year plan, looking to add the right person to our management team – someone to help us grow in the same direction, bringing work and family culture together to create a supportive and personable business. Come join our dynamic team!
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status, height, weight, gender expression, or other legally protected classification.