Dalby Home Team - Keller Williams
Our mission is to create a first class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking a Listing Coordinator and Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team. The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in real estate, leasing, title or mortgage.
The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and customer service skills are a must. We are seeking a candidate who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner.
- Confirm seller has sent all listing documentation to Team Assistant
- Manage details and deadlines of contracts
- Determine Coming Soon and Go Live dates
- Participate in weekly team meetings and provide updates of all listings
- Place For Sale, Under Contract, and Sold signage on property
- Assign and sync lockboxes
- Schedule w/ seller staging and photography appointments as well as contractors, etc.
- Upload all photos/data and supportive documentation to MLS
- Work closely with Marketing Assistant on team
- Visit listing to document all upgrades
- Follow up with any agents, buyers who express interest before going Live
- Help with any additional detail related to the listing when needed
- Must have some kind of real estate experience
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$20,000 - $30,000 Depending on Experience
About Dalby Home Team - Keller Williams
Our philosophy is simple: clients come first. We pledge to be in constant communication with our clients, keeping them fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. We believe that if you’re not left with an amazing experience, we haven’t done our job. We don’t measure success through achievements or awards, but through the satisfaction of our clients.