Rare Job Opportunity - We are a tech-savvy company that finds Top Level Talent at a fraction of the price. With current demand, Select Assistants is in need of an Administrative Assistant that wants to "be all hands on deck". The EA must have experience in managing a business and handling client relations.
This is a unique opportunity for someone that wants to make an impact by supporting the growth of the company without the usual red tape. A place where their voice is heard and their contribution noticed at the highest levels.
- Achieving business and profit objectives by running the day-to-day needs of the business
- Monitoring business activity and ensuring it is properly provisioned and staffed
- Maintaining a clean, tidy business, and ensuring that all company information is organized
- Learn, Anticipate the needs and Maintain the Client's needs
- Analyzing information and processes and developing more effective or efficient processes and strategies
- Delegating responsibilities and supervising business operations
- Hiring, training, motivating, and coaching employees as they provide attentive, efficient service to customers, assess employee performance, and provide helpful feedback and training opportunities
- Reviews and approves candidates for the position
- Documenting processes to ensure competency
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop a department and department staff members
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic economics, budgeting, and accounting principles and practices
- Better than average written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent organizational management skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business or a departmentally related field
- Specialized training in managing human resources, preferred
About Select Assistants
We are a great company to work for!