We are in search of an Administrative Assistant for our top-ranking team. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go “above and beyond” and is excited about helping an organization grow to the next level and someone who thrives in a fast-paced work environment. This position requires a highly detail-oriented and systematic individual that helps a team service clients with seamless, top-notch customer service. Creative problem solving, exemplary customer service, and strong communication and negotiation skills are necessary.
The right candidate will relish the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. Deep commitment to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication is a must. Candidates may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
This team has a high accountability culture which values and cultivates the whole person, not just the professional side of our team members. Are you an individual who is deeply committed to supporting a team in achieving greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team? Then we must speak with you!
- Build, implement and manage all systems for customers, database management and back office support to improve productivity
- Facilitate website upkeep and manage social media presence to create a better following
- Provide exceptional customer service as the point person for complaints or questions and resolve issues quickly to improve customer retention and referral rates
- Facilitate communication between our customers and team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Continually improve skills via training and online research
- Maintain confidentiality when assisting to problem-solve for clients and the team
- Should be empathetic to customer issues and strive to improve relationships
- Technologically savvy; able to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High school diploma or GED required
$12 - $15 hourly
About RE/MAX Select
We are a large real estate franchise in NJ, with the industry's best tools and technology to assist our buyers and sellers. We generate thousands of buyer and seller leads monthly, which help both our buyers and sellers.
Our passion is to help buyers and sellers achieve their real estate goals. We have represented thousands of clients since our inception. We are very grateful and never take for granted the trust placed in our agency and will always work hard for the clients. We are committed to keeping an open line of communication and continually have honest conversations throughout the process. Our business thrives on clients who keep us in mind to refer to their friends and family.