We're looking for a professional, friendly administrative assistant. Your primary job will be to serve as the first point of contact with all clients, providing excellent customer service. Additional administrative duties include increasing productivity by creating and following office protocols, scheduling important appointments and/or travel arrangements, purchasing office supplies as needed, and assisting in marketing our brand online and at events. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills and love talking to people. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
- Facilitate communication between our customers and team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Purchase office equipment when appropriate
- Help build online marketing, brochures, email campaigns, etc. that highlight our services
- Produce progress reports and present to the team on a regular basis
- Work to create marketing opportunities and plan events for our customer base in the community to improve company reputation and visibility
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
- Navigates computer programs with ease to provide a quick front-desk experience for customers
- Associate's degree preferred but not required to apply
$30,000 - $50,000 yearly
About KW Legacies
Austin, Texas-based Keller Williams, the world’s largest real estate franchise by agent count, has more than 930 offices and 177,000 associates. The franchise is No. 1 in units and sales volume in the United States. In 2018, Training magazine inducted Keller Williams into its Hall of Fame of top training organizations across all industries in the world.
Since 1983, Keller Williams has grown exponentially and continues to cultivate an agent-centric, education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. The company also provides specialized agents in luxury homes, commercial, and farm and ranch properties.