Bart Vickrey & Co Real Estate
Our mission is to create a first class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking an Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team. The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in real estate, leasing, title or mortgage.
The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must. We are seeking an Administrative Assistant who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner.
If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
There is opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it.
- Build, edit and circulate monthly reports to keep the entire team informed of company results
- Build, implement and manage all systems for customers, database management and back office support to improve productivity
- Make sure any upcoming challenges are met by communicating them to the team
- Create marketing opportunities and events with our customer base in the community to increase company reputation and visibility
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills
- Help build online marketing, brochures, email campaigns, etc. that highlight our services to improve company visibility
- Facilitate communication between our customers and team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Facilitate website upkeep and manage social media presence to create a better following
- Run errands
- Greet customers and handle accordingly
- Handle monies and bank deposits
- Day-to-day data entry, listing input and management
- File processing from contract to close
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Work efficiently and in a timely manner on a variety of tasks with minimal supervision
- Communicate clearly both written and verbally
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Experience in our industry is a plus
$10 per hour
About Bart Vickrey & Co Real Estate
We are a local real estate company that always puts the customer first. Bart and his team have successfully sold more real estate in Northwest Indiana in the last 5 years than any other real estate team in the area. Our focus is always on treating the customer like family and making sure they understand the process every step of the way. Our mission is to provide the highest level of expertise and knowledge during our customers real estate transaction and build relationships that go beyond the closing table. Over 75% of our business is generated by word-of-mouth and referrals from past clients.