Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
We're looking for a professional, friendly administrative assistant. Your primary job will be to serve as the first point of contact with all clients, providing excellent customer service. Additional administrative duties include increasing productivity by creating and following office protocols, scheduling important appointments and/or travel arrangements, purchasing office supplies as needed, and assisting in marketing our brand online and at events. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills and love talking to people. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
- Manage all paperwork in the office and create a process for team members to follow to ensure efficiency
- Generate status reports as requested so the team is informed with progress reports
- Plan community events to market the company and increase brand awareness
- Facilitate communication between our customers and team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Utilize the website, social media, and printed materials to raise our visibility in the community
- Provide marketing support and gain experience in the real estate field
- Enjoys talking with customers and can communicate through verbal and written channels
- High school diploma or GED required
- Customer service, bookkeeping, or administrative experience is preferred
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- History of being deadline-driven and extremely organized
$10+ per hour (DOE)
About Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
Our Top Agent Experts team is rapidly expanding and helping Agents across America build a successful career in Real Estate!