Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
We're hiring an organized administrative assistant to provide extraordinary customer service. Responsibilities include answering all phone calls and emails quickly and kindly, making existing office systems more efficient, buying materials for the office as needed, and planning travel arrangements and appointments for employees. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company and planning company events. Candidates should be great communicators who are driven and have great time management skills. If you’re interested in the position, send us your resume today!
- Strengthen existing abilities and gain new ones by participating in training opportunities
- Oversee online and print marketing efforts
- Buy materials for the office when necessary
- Facilitate communication between our customers and team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Manage all paperwork in the office and create a process for team members to follow to ensure efficiency
Job responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Maintain calendars: Schedule, adjust, and cancel appointments, trainings, meetings, travel, etc.
- Manage schedules, communications, and documents, as well as oversee projects for management
- Office inventory management and ordering
- Preparations and cleanup for team meetings and trainings including setting tables and chairs, setting out food, preparing necessary supplies for different activities, setting up Zoom for offsite meeting attendees
- Monitor online reviews across different platforms and allocate coordinating prizes to various agents
- New build transactions: coordinating document preparation and signings, making sure correct documentation gets to necessary parties
- Prepare and analyze reports and other documents for management: 90 day production, lead conversion, listing appointment outcomes, appointment assignment, etc.
- Collecting appointment outcomes updates from various agents for database in order to have accurate and up to date information for reporting on lead conversion
- Coordinating new agent headshots and ordering business cards
- Management of marketing materials; restocking inventory of buyer and seller brochures
- Sending referral agreements for referrals to agents and agencies outside of CHT
- Planning and executing off-site meetings, awards ceremonies, and other various team activities and events
- Managing other miscellaneous tasks assigned to provide general administrative support
- Enjoys talking with customers and can communicate through verbal and written channels
- Customer service, bookkeeping, or administrative experience is preferred
- Navigates computer programs with ease to provide a quick front-desk experience for customers
- Associate's degree preferred but not required to apply
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
$15 - $25 hourly
About Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
The Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team is rapidly expanding and helping Agents across America build a successful career in Real Estate!