We're looking for a professional, friendly administrative assistant. Your primary job will be to serve as the first point of contact with all clients, providing excellent customer service. Additional administrative duties include increasing productivity by creating and following office protocols, scheduling important appointments and/or travel arrangements, purchasing office supplies as needed, and assisting in marketing our brand online and at events. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills and love talking to people. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
- Schedule appointments, including travel arrangements or other company engagements
- Manage all paperwork in the office and create a process for team members to follow to ensure efficiency
- Connect with our customer base and raise brand visibility by coordinating community events
- Buy materials for the office when necessary
- Generate status reports as requested so the team is informed with progress reports
- Navigates computer programs with ease to provide a quick front-desk experience for customers
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
- Associate's degree preferred but not required to apply
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- History of being deadline-driven and extremely organized
$40,000 - $70,000 (bonus)
About JC R.E.
JC R.E. is a successful and result-oriented company that provides you all the tools you need in today's competitive fast-paced market to become your absolute best in the industry. We are in the top 30 teams in Canada and we want to get to #1. Our people work hard to achieve what no one else has achieved before. If you want to be part of a dynamic team that will elevate you to success please apply.