CREW Real Estate
We're hiring an organized administrative assistant / transaction coordinator to provide extraordinary customer service. Responsibilities include answering all phone calls and emails quickly and kindly, making existing office systems more efficient, keeping track of contracts and dealing with tenants. You’ll also support the team by marketing the projects and properties. Candidates should be great communicators who are driven and have great time management skills. If you’re interested in the position, send us your resume today!
- Facilitate communication between our customers and team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Utilize the website, social media, and printed materials to raise our visibility in the community
- Create and implement data entry protocols to streamline processes and increase productivity
- Grow in the position through continued learning and revitalization of skillsets in related duties
- Schedule appointments, including travel arrangements or other company engagements
- Connect with our customer base and raise brand visibility by coordinating community events
- Generate status reports as requested so the team is informed with progress reports
- Keep tract of contracts, timelines and expectations
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- Associate's degree preferred but not required to apply
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Customer service, bookkeeping, or administrative experience is preferred
About CREW Real Estate
CREW Real Estate shared office space is a dynamic, professional, fun, and growing partnership. We thrive on good experiences every day, every hour, and every interaction.
We do the right thing always and have a whole lot of joy doing that.