We're looking for a professional, friendly administrative assistant. Your primary job will be to serve as the first point of contact with all clients, providing excellent customer service. Additional administrative duties include increasing productivity by creating and following office protocols, scheduling important appointments and/or travel arrangements, purchasing office supplies as needed, and assisting in marketing our brand online and at events. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills and love talking to people. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
- Grow in the position through continued learning and revitalization of skillsets in related duties
- Purchase office equipment when appropriate
- Oversee online and print marketing efforts
- Facilitate communication between our customers and team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Schedule appointments, including travel arrangements or other company engagements
- Enjoys talking with customers and can communicate through verbal and written channels
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
- Associate's degree preferred but not required to apply
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- Bilingual (Spanish) Skills
$10 - $15 hourly
About Klaus Homes
Klaus Homes is a real estate company in the city of Spring, a city north of Houston Texas. We have been in business for more than 20 years and our main gold is to provide excellent service to buyers, sellers, tenants, and investors. Throughout the years, we have learned that everything we strive to achieve has become productive, and pleasing. This is why Klaus Homes is integrated with honest, persistent, and aspirant personnel. We are a small boutique real estate company with a strong work ethic and determination to help our clients.