Keller Williams Realty Spokane
Do you have a passion for helping others and love putting a smile on people’s faces? Then you’re a great fit for the part-time receptionist position on our team!
You’ll act as the first point of contact for the business, ensure the office is neat and prepared for business, handle mail and deliveries, and help us with other operational duties to keep everything running smoothly. If you’re looking for a role where you make a difference every day, we want to hear from you!
- Greet guests and Associates and communicate relevant information to the appropriate parties
- Maintain a clean, professional appearance of office common areas and facilitate repairs and maintenance as needed
- Handle deliveries and manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Support processes to deliver educational opportunities to Associates and maintain training calendar
- Complete other administrative duties as needed such as data entry, paperwork, preparation of material for training and meetings, etc.
- At least one year of receptionist or administrative assistant experience
- Positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and verbal and written communication skills
- Diligent in independently managing and completing projects
- Exhibit working knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic computer skills
- High school graduate
About Keller Williams Realty Spokane
Frequently recognized as the most innovative and agent-friendly brokerage in the nation, Keller Williams is a gathering place for the industry's best real estate agents. With industry-leading real estate training, generous commission splits, and an experienced leadership and support staff, Keller Williams Realty is a hot spot for individuals looking to rapidly build and grow their real estate careers.