We're searching for a diligent office assistant to provide administrative and management support. You’ll be responsible for supporting a wide range of operational and project-based tasks while providing right-arm support to an executive team. This team is looking for an assistant who is energetic, comfortable working with people, and can adapt too rapidly changing priorities. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and consider yourself to be highly motivated, then we recommend you submit your resume today.
Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess excellent communication skills, and have some background in customer service. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Increase productivity by creating record-keeping procedures for customer data filing systems
- Help build online marketing, brochures, email campaigns, etc. that highlight our services
- Improve skill sets through employee development programs
- Buy materials for the office when necessary
- Manager all executive support responsibilities, including scheduling, expense reports, projects, and data research.
- Organize office workflow, budget
- Assist with updating internal databases and assets, day to day office management, and any projects as needed.
- Coordinate all travel arrangements, onsite events and any additional support the managing partner may require
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- Customer service, bookkeeping, or administrative experience is preferred
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- Associate's degree preferred but not required to apply
$35,000-$65,000 Based on Experience
About Francis Development.com
FRANCIS DEVELOPMENT, LLC is a Montgomery County-based award-winning infill home builder. The projects feature energy-efficient homes with a focus on open floor plans, contemporary upgrades, and refreshing natural stone installations in highly sought-after, accessible neighborhoods throughout the Washington, DC Metropolitan area.