Galan Law Firm, PLLC
We're looking for a professional, friendly administrative assistant. Your primary job will be to serve as the first point of contact with all clients at the office while providing excellent customer service. Additional administrative duties include: scheduling important appointments, sorting mail, filing documents at the courthouse, assisting paralegals, purchasing office supplies as needed, and assisting in marketing on social media. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills and love talking to people. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
Spanish is a must!
- Order office equipment and supplies as needed
- Help build online marketing, brochures, email campaigns, etc. that highlight our services
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- Enjoys talking with customers and can communicate through verbal and written channels
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
$12 - $15 hourly
About Galan Law Firm, PLLC
Immigration, Family and Personal Injury Firm with offices in San Antonio and McAllen, Texas.