We're hiring an organized administrative assistant to provide extraordinary customer service. Responsibilities include answering all phone calls and emails quickly and kindly, making existing office systems more efficient, buying materials for the office as needed, and planning travel arrangements and appointments for employees. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company and planning company events. Candidates should be great communicators who are driven and have great time management skills. If you’re interested in the position, send us your resume today!
- Create and implement data entry protocols to streamline processes and increase productivity
- Grow in the position through continued learning and revitalization of skillsets in related duties
- Answer phone calls and emails to act as a liaison between clients and staff members to improve customer retention and referral rates
- Connect with our customer base and raise brand visibility by coordinating community events
- Plan office events and schedule arrangements for travel if necessary
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
$10 per hour
About AE Realty
To be the organization of choice for learning-based entrepreneurs committed to adding value to the lives of the people we serve.